RESIDENTIAL EPOXY FLOORING
I get approached by many home owners and architects that are commonly inquiring about installing epoxy floors in homes. I don’t mean coating garage floors or storage rooms (which is quite common) but the problem is more about coating the key living areas of a home such as for the living room, bedrooms and the kitchen. Epoxies might help to create that glossy seamless finish that can make the living space of a home look very impressive.
The carport (or car porch) is actually an open-air roofed structure that is being used to the house vehicles at a residence. However it has huge contrast with a garage, which must be completely enclosed.
Porches are commonly being located directly in front of the main front entrance to a house. There are a few key reasons that people will normally suggested to continue for adding a porch, aside from the aesthetic benefits.
- The first is extra space – something we’re all very keen to find in our homes
- If your gas or electricity meter is located near the door, a porch will enclose it and make it look tidy.
- Your porch can also serve as an extra layer of defense against intruders
- A porch could also help to improve energy efficiency by preventing heat loss to the outside
Pure Metallic floor coating is commonly a 100% solid, 2 component epoxy. It is considered as a special formulated epoxy with a pearlescent metallic pigment. It is roller or squeegee that is being applied to your floor. This coating normally requires a primer coat; metallic 100% solids epoxy basecoat with effects kit, and a UV resistant urethane or 100% solids epoxy clear coat.
These coatings are not only aesthetically pleasing, but also have many other advantages. Among the benefits and advantages that you may be getting from applying the metallic epoxy is as follows.
- Metallic epoxy floor coatings can be customized to be extremely durable
- low yellowing, seamless,
- Antimicrobial, slip resistant, and chemical resistant.
- Not only will these floors look beautiful, but they will meet all of your performance needs.
- They are great for places like waiting rooms, show rooms, restaurants, galleries and more.
A pebble is a clast of rock with a particle size of 2 to 64 millimeters based on the Krumbein phi scale of sedimentology. Pebbles that are generally being considered as larger than granules (2 to 4 millimeters diameter) and smaller than cobbles (64 to 256 millimeters diameter). A rock is made predominantly of pebbles is termed a conglomerate. Pebble tools are among the earliest known man-made artifacts, dating from the Paleolithic period of human history.
The advantages and benefits from applying epoxy pebbles in your residential area among others are as follows:
- Creates a surface that is not only beautiful but durable, long lasting and low maintenance.
- include a naturally slip resistance, a porous surface
to create custom borders and designs
So in order for you to get this service that will not only satisfy what you need and made a proper safety precaution for the community you can also call us now in order to enquire the type of services and solutions that you require so that we could prepare something that is tailor-made for your requirement, and also get your traffic control system with us for a proper traffic control management procedures.